- navigationSend friend
Senior Java Developer
Want a join an ever growing team going from strength to strength opening offices all over Europe. Berlin and Paris to name a few glamorous locations? In any office you are working in, no matter what location, you’ll enjoy expert mentoring in a highly focused and driven environment. Here you will be tested and given opportunity to grow and expand your skillset with generous training budgets.
· Ongoing Training
· Flexible work hours
· Trips to Conferences
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Free Coffee & Healthy Snacks
· Exclusive staff cashback bonuses
The successful Frontend Developer will help strengthen a cross-function team of developers using best practice (TDD and BDD with regular use of retrospectives) to build a range of projects. You will be responsible for full projects and be both mentored by more senior developers, as well as helping to train those who want to learn from you. The Frontend Developer will also get the chance to enhance their experience by working on large, high impact projects which offer the chance to really prove your skills.
The Required Skills & Experience
Person Profile – Front End Developer
● Passion for creating great user experience
● Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
● Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
● Reliable, tolerant, and determined
● Well-presented and professional approach
● Good team player
Note: Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the European Union for any employer without sponsorship.